The neutrality of our Data Center allows the entry of transit operators. Seville Datacenter access is always made easy to these providers so that our clients have different options to hire their connectivity.
The datacenter dedicated room has a surface of 120 square meters, where we have 46 rack cabinets, divided into three independent modules dedicated to server colocation.
Main features are:
- Cube structure modules for rack cabinets with separation.
- Insulation of cold aisle and hot aisle obtaining more efficient cooling.
- Redundant and protected electrical supply (Side A and B)
- Cooling system for cabinets in N+1 configuration with automatic freecooling system.
- Different access points of the optical fiber to the building.
- Possibility of interconnecting cabinets with copper and fiber.
- Working table where you can work comfortably.
- Monitor and keyboard wheeled base stand to connect to your servers.
- Dedicated WiFi exclusively for guests.
- Own Remote Hands Service for a quick solution of Hardware incidents.
- Restricted access to the room using proximity cards.
- Possibility of room expansion.